responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. He/she ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures
maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems.
• Maintain and administer computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, integration and all configurations.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement software, hardware, and physical security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Configure, monitor, and maintain hardware, software, data, email applications and virus protection software/subscriptions.
6+ years experience in UAE